Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Crazy Eyes and the egg roll

One Day I made Pork fried rice with egg rolls for lunch, it was my first attempt at fried rice but I have to say that it was pretty damn good.
That is until Crazy Eyes got a hold of some.
I call her Crazy Eyes because she has some crazy ass eyes, you can't look directly at her or it will feel as if she is peering into your soul, and I don't even believe in souls.
Well I served everyone their lunch and they were all eating, and all of sudden I notice Crazy Eyes back making a strange movement, I look to the person sitting across from her and I ask
"Is she throwing up?"
I got a disgusted nod in return.
I run into my office and call for the nurse, because I'm not dealing with that. The nurse comes into the cafeteria and asks Crazy Eyes, who is now standing, if she is alright. At that point Crazy Eyes proceeds to blow chunks from a standing position.
The nurse just looks at her and asks
"why don't you bend over? Who throws up like that?"
Then she hands her a towel and makes Crazy Eyes clean up the mess, after the mess is wiped up and the nurse leaves. Crazy Eyes turns to me and asks
"Can I have another Egg Roll?"

1 comment: