Thursday, May 14, 2009

There is a guy that works the evening shift here and he pisses me off! I can't say his name so I will just call him Fucky. I think Fucky is literally mentally handicapped, I can't say retarded anymore because that is like the n-word now, but he is fucking retarded. If you tell him to do anything different than what he's used to, he will go into a mental shutdown for hours. For example: the clients here have been using small bars of soap for their showers, and I feel that this is disgusting because they leave the soap in the showers and other clients use them. So I decide that we will begin utilizing the soap dispensers that are already installed in the showers, this announcement sent Fucky into a what seemed like an upright coma. He could not process not giving the clients little bars of soap. After about three hours of explaining to him how the entire process would work, he finally started speaking again.
The first time I realized that Fucky was not right, was one morning after I made peanut butter cookie bars for the clients to have as a snack. My boss came to talk to me about an issue that Fucky was having with me, apparently the snacks that I had been preparing for the clients were not up to his standards, he said the cake that I made the night before was too dense and chewy, I took this as a compliment considering I had made cookie bars and not a cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment