Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I have a Boston Terrier, and anyone who has seen a Boston will tell you that their eye situation is a bit odd. They have these Bulbous Eyes that can't focus on you if you are directly in front of them, so they are always looking at you from an angle. When my Boston stares at me, it freaks me out sometimes, because there is this eyeball just staring at you, and you can't really see the other eyeball.
Well, i was cleaning the tables after lunch today, and there was a client sitting there eating a burrito, he was eating so I didn't pay him any mind, I just kept wiping down tables. Until I got that feeling you get when you know somebody is looking at you, so I look up at the client and he is still hunched over his burrito, I shake it off. And then I notice that he is staring at me with one eye just like my dog does.
It freaked me out, his body language was telling me that his entire focus was on eating his burrito, but he was watching me with one eye. I didn't even know if he had another eye, because I couldn't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment